- As seen on Offbeat Bride, this wedding invitation wording site covers so many areas, you at least have a jumping off point.
- I found Invitation Consultants to be a great resource for some really cute ideas, especially tailored for different categories like fall weddings or commitment ceremonies.
- If you're a stickler for etiquette or want super formal wording, check out Southworth or
- About.com:Weddings' invitation guide for non-trad weddings (although I think their definitely of non-trad is different than mine...) has some more casual options.
- Or, if you're feeling particularly lazy, you can use this Invitation Wording Wizard and just copy, paste, and change names.
December 9, 2008
Wedding Invitation Wording for Dummies
Sometimes it's easy to write your invitations—if your parents are still together, if you don't hate your middle name (or your SO's middle name), etc.—but most of the time getting the wording right is a battle, and you end up going in circles trying to get it "just right."